Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer is...here?


Hey everyone! I'd like to say that it's sunny and beautiful on Nantucket...but I'd only be half right. The weather is still mostly rainy. :-(

We've been working pretty much non-stop Monday through Friday. We landed two new jobs thanks to Ashley who was organizing and needed help. We're making money but my word am I tired. And that sucks because today, Saturday, is a gorgeous (and I mean gorgeous) sunny day!!!!

Anita and Lisa to the rescue!!! We received a wonderful care package from the ladies of the Gingerbread Factory as well as a nice card from Rachel. And that made my day. They sent us so many cookies -- too many for us to eat -- that we are spreading them around the island to our friends.

We have one confirmed visit coming up. Anita and Lisa are bringing 2 friends to the island in September! That has me excited. It's also going to force me up and out of our nice apartment to explore the island more, so that I can play tour guide when they visit.

So come on! Who's coming next?!?!?

Cheers,
Ernest

1 comment:

  1. Missed you in Leavenworth. It was very weird to walk by your balcony.

    ReplyDelete