Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tom takes us on a VIP tour of Top Of The Rock


View of 30 Rock from the street. Can't even see the top from this angle.

Tom (who I ran into yesterday in Times Square) wasn't able to join us for lunch, but he did offer us a free, VIP tour of Top Of The Rock at Rockefeller Center. They boast the best views of the city and a truly unique experience. I couldn't reply "YES" fast enough!

Tom Marino and I shared a makeup mirror years ago as chorus boys at the 5th Avenue Theatre. I had the hugest crush on him. In fact, I repeatedly made a fool of myself trying to make him laugh. He is a beautiful man from the inside out. And he is also the big man in charge of one of the best tours in New York City: The Top Of The Rock. Check out their website: http://www.topoftherocknyc.com/


I could not get a clear shot of Central Park from the top of the Empire State Building. So here's a view from Top Of The Rock. So much better. The park is huge!

Michael, Anne and I from Top Of The Rock. That's the Empire State Building in the background.


Tom and me!

You simply must take this tour when you come to New York. It's better than the Empire State Building.


No comments:

Post a Comment