Saturday, September 19, 2009

Brrrrr...It's Cold In Here!

I was on the front page of the Arts & Living Section of this week's Nantucket Newspaper.

Here's the picture:


In this scene Gabrielle and I strip off layer after layer after layer of clothing, as my character tries to show what "comes next" after a first kiss. The play is set way up in the northernmost part of Maine during the bitter winter in a town so small it can't even be classified a town.

We opened Wednesday night to a meager audience (but they seemed to love it!) and the audience has been growing each night. I really adore this play. The characters are so sincere and likable. Plus the playwright has incorporated a thoughtful surprise at the end of each scene. Rachel, you would be perfect for one of the scenes I'm doing...I wish you were here! If any of you have lived or spent time in a small town....you would soooo identify with this show.

Cheers,
Ernest

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That sounds great! I posted a comment a few days back, but it didn't show up.

    I wish I could see the script of the short that you think I'd be suited for! I'm so happy you've found a dramatic outlet there - and I'm sure you're brilliant!

    ReplyDelete