Thursday, January 28, 2010

Favorite quotes

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the Sleep Talking Man website:

"Oompa loompas don't sing in heaven. They tidy up the clouds."

"Legs time! Everybody get your legs!"

"I haven't put on weight. Your eyes are fat."

"Elephant trunks should be used for elephant things only. Nothing else."

"I can't control the kittens. Too many whiskers! Too many whiskers!"

"Hey, don't... don't say anything. Why don't you put it in an email, then I can ignore it at my pleasure."

"My badger's gonna unleash hell on your ass. Badgertastic!"

"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing. It will have much more fun"

"Falling in love is WONDERFUL. Especially when it's with me."

Visit their website. It's pretty funny! http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment