Thursday, March 12, 2009

20 Days 'til we start our trip cross-country!

Well, we're nearly all packed and ready to go! Only 3 weeks until Michael and I pile into our Ford Minivan with all the stuff we're taking and start our journey across the country. First stop: Seattle to spend a little time with Chris & Vanna & Theresa. They have been so supportive and so fun. I'll miss showing up on their doorstep to spend the night. We have many friends to say goodbye (for now) to in Seattle but I think we will be on our way again by April 3rd.

Hopefully Michael and I will be able to update this blog regularly as we visit friends and family on our journey to the next destination in our lives....Nantucket, Massachusetts. We're planning to do a little sight-seeing along the away (Michael has never seen the Grand Canyon for instance), and we'll post our travel plans on here. If you have any suggestions for things not to be missed, please let us know.

Cheers,
E

2 comments:

  1. Hey! What about me? I don't get to see you guys off on your journey? LAME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go home next weekend. We are going to stay at your dads next weekend before we head out. :)

    ReplyDelete