Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Goodmorning everyone!

Ok, Ok, so I haven't posted on here yet. LOL We are here at my brothers in Everett, I know not the most exciting stop yet. I have to say that saying goodbye to the condo, again, was a little tough. I was out on the deck watching the people go by like my mom used to do and getting a little emotional and of course what song comes on the gazebo speaker? The chicken dance, mom's favorite. So we said our goodbyes to all our friends at The Gingerbread Factory , all our girls at Wells Fargo and drove that mountain pass one last time, for now. Thanks to all of you that helped during a few rough spots, we love you and will see you again soon. So for now Im signing off , but keep watching, this is going to be an adventure. :)

2 comments:

  1. You'll miss the chicken dance? I'm suddenly greatful I won't have to hear the badly done country version of Edleweiss that played over the front doorway of South.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete