Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ahhhhh...Florida


You may have noticed that my posts tend to lag behind by a few days.... I mean, after running around all day long, every day, I've had difficulty finding the energy and a fast enough internet connection to post. Well, no more! As I sit here in this beautiful beach bungalow with the front doors wide open and a warm summer breeze drifting through...I may finally catch up.

Rich -- a co-worker of Anne's -- has graciously provided us his 3-bedroom, 4-bath bungalow for the weekend. We are in Miramar Beach, FL, which is a white-sand beach resort community near Pensacola. So....in my opinion....Rich totally ROCKS!!!

Anne & Scott & Tyler are here as well as Scott's mom, Pat, who is down for a vacation of her own. I'm including pics of this beautiful house, the suped-up golf cart we get to zip around on, and Pat making her delicious and now world-famous chocolate cake. Doesn't get much better than this! I feel quite lucky.







3 comments:

  1. Looks like Scott is saying 'Chocolate cake ROCKS!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohman, now i am jealous! That place is awesome. Love the cart...hows the water? Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! I am SO jealous!
    It looks SO beautiful there and what could be better than a white sand beach and a delicious chocolate cake? I am definitely living vicariously through your blog!

    ReplyDelete