Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nantucket! Oh my goodness!!

So...it is Sunday, April 26th, and we are exactly on schedule!! Thank you very mush! Pardon my spelling, but Michael and I just got back from lunsh (it was mostly liquid!) with Michael and Kirk. They are awesome! They both were absolutely thrilled to see Michael again -- after 10 years -- and I had a great time getting to know them a little bit.

We are "On Island" as the locals say...in Nantucket....and staying with Brian and Christy Potter. They have a beautiful house and a beautiful new daughter, named Lily. Thank you Brian and Christy!!! We stayed up last night watching videos and swapping "Michael" stories.... I always say you can tell the character of a man by the company he keeps! And so far...I am duly impressed!

Cheers,
E






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on arriving safely!
    I am sure the trip was memorable but also exhausting and I can well imagine how ready you were to finally be there.
    Get some rest and keep us informed how things are going!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your text message that you were getting on the ferry for Nantucket. Glad to hear you made it all in one piece, except for the little mishap to the van. I am taking your Dad to SLC tomorrow for tests on his heart. He has not felt good for at least 2 weeks. Keep up posted and I will keep you posted. Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you guys made it, miss you already. have lots of fun and don't work too hard.
    lots of love, chris

    ReplyDelete