Monday, April 20, 2009

Our last day in the sun

Today was our last day at Rich's Bungalow...and boy what a day it was! A storm was promised but not delivered. We slept in, drank coffee, read books, watched TV and went to the beach. It's been great to relax here and recharge our batteries.

A little narrative about my pics in this post. The first is a pic I always take at the beach. I call it my "Beach Self Portrait." Second is an action shot of Michael discovering that even though it may be 78 degrees today it ain't 78 degrees in the water. (I love him!) Third and fourth are pictures of the adorable Village of Baytowne Wharf - a great place for food, coffee, and to take the kids. Last is a shot of the wharf on Choctawhatchee Bay.

Where to next? Dollywood here we come!!








3 comments:

  1. thanks for posting all the great pics, its like a 'virtual vacation' have a blast! love you 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael;
    How COLD was that water??? I bet you can't wait to sink your toes into that blessed cold water of New England!! I bet you don't even get in THAT far up there. hahah (neither do I)

    Awesome Dollywood rides, BTW. How were they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, that was Lisa above.

    ReplyDelete