Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello to everybody! This is Michael. So we are now in New Orleans. After hours and hours, and hours, and hours, and hours of driving. We had an AWESOME time in LA and we both agree not enough time there. It was so cool to spend some time with Kathi and Geoffrey, they made us feel totally welcome and I hadn't seen them in years. We are hoping to make more time for them on our return trip, if they will have us. :) Ernest got great joy in taking me on all the crazy roller coasters at Six Flags, and on top of me being scared shitless, it was raining, for me it seemed to make them even more terrifying. Could lighting strike the track and throw us off .........or something. LOL Anyways, so,so,so much fun and definitely nice to see family I haven't seen in awhile. Love to you all and we will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment