Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dinner with Cheyenne and Monte

After Wicked I got a text from Cheyenne inviting us to dinner. Cheyenne (Jackson) and I go way back. And we used to be really close. I had contacted all of my good friends that I knew were in New York, but Cheyenne was the last one I thought I would get to see. He and Monte are so busy, I didn't think they would have time. But I guess everyone has to eat, right?

They took us to dinner at 44 1/2. I tell you, if you are visiting a big city and you have friends that live there....have them pick the restaurant. This was by far the BEST meal we have had on this trip. And the conversation was even better. I haven't seen Cheyenne or Monte in nearly 10 years, so I was thrilled that we could sit down to dinner and just talk and talk and talk and talk... Cheyenne is still - even with all this success - the same, sweet man I remember.

Cheyenne and Monte

Cheyenne has starred in several Broadway shows including "Xanadu", "Finnians Rainbow", and "All Shook Up." He has also guest starred on "30 Rock" and "Ugly Betty." Here's his fan page: http://www.cheyennejackson.com/ Check him out. Or you can become a fan on his facebook page. He is on the fast track to becoming a huge, huge star.

With Tina Fey on 30 Rock

Xanadu on Broadway

No comments:

Post a Comment