Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Wendy Williams Show!!


Heeeere's Wendy!! Ooooh! Ooooh! Okay, so I'm still wound up from seeing The Wendy Williams show earlier today. We stood in line for nearly three hours before getting into the studio. And we nearly called it quits because of that. But I am sooo glad we didn't! It was a riot. Before the start of the show, I was in a dance-off down on the set. I didn't win...but I must say it's a lot of fun have 100 amped-up people screaming for you!!

Wendy's guests were Kevin Nealon, formerly of Saturday Night Live (Remember Mr. Subliminal? Or Hans and Franz, who wanted to "Pump You Up?") and Malik Yoba who is in "Why Did I Get Married 2". Kevin was very funny. And Malik Yoba, who is recently single, actually gave out his personal email account so any ladies that might be interested can email him. Crazy.

We had so much fun. We were even screaming "WE LOVE YOU WENDY!" Like crazy over-the-top gay men. Oh...wait a minute...! The show will air tomorrow (that's Friday, April 16th) on the CW. Look for us...we're in the back right corner.

Wendy's Studio is quite a bit smaller than I expected. But Wendy is everything I expected and more!

The audience holding pen has a giant makeup mirror, so all the divas can get ready for their chance to be on TV. Very funny. Oh! And there were free donuts and coffee everywhere! My kind of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment