Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Live From Times Square"

I actually ran into people I know. I mean, what are the odds in a city of 12 million that that would actually happen? I guess pretty good since we were in Times Square and half of Seattle (the half that I was friends with) has moved here. But still!

Walking through Times Square I saw Tom Marino -- looking fabulous in his long wool overcoat, he's so New York -- standing in line at the TKTS booth. He said he never stands in line there, so it was very unusual that we saw him there. I say fate.

And not 40 minutes later, we were walking down a side street past a restaurant and Charlie Parker pops out and calls my name! So awesome. I love this woman. And she looks gooooood!
So we arranged to meet up the next day for lunch or drinks or whatever.

Times Square down Broadway

Michael and Anne on the steps at Times Square

Me and my honey on the steps at Times Square



No comments:

Post a Comment